A complicated scent: Dry & Woody with Sandalwood like richness. Sweet, balsamic undertones give the oil a useful twist for burning or blending with other essential oils. Useful in Cosmetic blends for men.
Cedarwood Essential Oil
A majestic evergreen from Morocco. Cedarwood is a beautiful fragrant tree which is slow growing and with brown cones.
A complicated scent with a dry, woody scent, reminiscent of Sandalwood by a little dryer. Sweet, balsamic undertones give the oil a useful twist for burning or blending with other essential oils.
Oils to Blend with
Blends well with most other wood based essential oils as well as Jasmine, Black Pepper, Frankincense, Vetiver, Patchouli, Rosemary and Bergamot, Rose and Benzoin.
Steam distilled from the wood chippings from commercial cedarwood production.
Country of Origin
Cedrol (Alcohol), Cadinene, Cedrene, Cedrenol, (Sesquiterpenes).
Avoid high concentrations. As with all essential oils we would recommended avoiding during pregnancy
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Benzoin, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Cypress, Frankincense, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Neroli, Rose, Rosemary
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy, Avoid if you have Sensitive Skin, Use in Small Amounts
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Latin Name: Cedrus atlantica
- Traditional Physical Properties: Arthritis and Rheumatism blends
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Twigs
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Dry woody scent, with Sweet Balsamic undertones
- Key Benefits: Rheumatism blends
- Traditional Emotional Use: Calming for the mind, Relieve nervous tension
- Traditional Skin Use: Relieves itching, Dandruff
- Size: 10ml
- HS Code: 33012916
- HS Description: Cedarwood Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB