Sweet, Musky and herbaceous top notes with an almost floral undertone
Coriander Essential Oil
Originally originating from Morocco, Coriander is a fragrant annual herb with feathery leaves and delicate pinky white flowers turning into masses of round seeds.
Fresh, sweet and Spicy top notes combined with an undertone of musk and wood.
Oils to Blend with
Coriander blends well with most other spice and woods as well as Frankincense, Sandalwood, Clary sage, Jasmine, Neroli, Petitgrain, Cypress, Pine and Melissa
The essential oil is steam distilled from the crushed ripe seeds.
Country of Origin
Borneol, Geraniol, Terpineol (Alcohols), Cineole (Ketone), Cymene, Dipentene, Phellandrene, Pinene, Terpinene, Terpinolene (Terpenes).
As with all essential oils, Naturallythinking recommend you avoid when pregnant.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cinnamon, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemon, Neroli, Sweet Orange
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Latin Name: Coriandrum sativum
- Traditional Physical Properties: Muscle Aches & Pains
- Part of Plant Used: Seed
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Fresh, sweet and Spicy top notes combined with an undertone of musk and wood
- Key Benefits: Cleansing
- Traditional Emotional Use: Refresh and Uplift
- Traditional Skin Use: Cleanse the Skin and Rid of Toxins
- Size: 10ml
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Coriander Seed Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid