Cypress is a wonderful antimicrobial air cleanser, spicy but not overpowering, it is cleaner and less medicinal in scent than pine with wonderful balsamic, smoky undertones
Cypress is fresh without being over powering, it is a air cleanser and tonic without the medicinal like scent of pine. Beautiful balsamic, smoky undertones makes this oil suitable for winter or summer.
Oils to Blend with
Blends beautifully with citruses and other woods as well as Frankincense, Clary Sage, Lavender, Cardamom, Marjoram, Geranium, Neroli, Black Pepper and Benzoin.
The oil is steam distilled from the leaves and twigs
Country of Origin
Sabinol (Alcohol), Furfurol (Aldehyde), Terpenyl acetate (Ester), Camphene, Cymene, Pinene, Sylvestrene (Terpenes)
The effects on varicose veins are well documented but over usage of the oils in massage could be too heavy. As with all essential oils we recommend against their use in pregnancy, but cypress regulated the menstrual cycle and therefore should definitely be avoided.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Juniperberry, Frankincense, Lavender, Pine, Marjoram, Sandalwood, Rosemary
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: France
- Latin Name: Cupressus sempervirens
- Traditional Physical Properties: Muscular Cramps
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Twigs
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Beautiful Balsamic Smoky Undertones with Pine like top notes
- Key Benefits: Antiseptic
- Traditional Emotional Use: Uplifting, Positivity, Eases Anger
- Traditional Skin Use: Antiseptic, skin cleansing
- Size: 10ml
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Cypress Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB