A recognisable herbal, fresh, sharp and piercing top note with aniseed like connotations.
Fennel Essential Oil
Mainly found in Mediterranean regions and reaching around five feet the Fennel Plant is very attractive to bees with its attractive yellow feathery flowers.
A clean, floral, herbal, slightly spicy and peppery essential oil.
Oils to Blend with
Blends well with Basil, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Rose, Rosemary and Sandalwood.
Steam distilled from the twigs and leaves
Country of Origin
Anisic, Cuminic (Aldehydes), Fenchone (Ketone), Anethole, Methylchavicol (Phenols), Camphene, Dipentene, Limonene, Phellandrene (Terpenes).
As with all essential oils we recommend you avoid this essential oil during pregnancy. This is a very powerful essential oil, so use with care as it is easy to overdose and toxic the body. It sensitive skin, may cause skin irritation. People suffering from epilepsy should stay clear.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Lavender, Rose, Sandalwood, Geranium, Ylang
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy. Avoid large doses.
- Country of Origin: France
- Latin Name: Foeniculum vulgare
- Traditional Physical Properties: Diuretic effect, which helps cellulite
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Twigs
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Clean, Floral, Herbal, Slightly Spicy and Peppery
- Key Benefits: Toning
- Traditional Emotional Use: Courage and Strength
- Traditional Skin Use: Cleansing, Toning, Helpful on bruises. Estrogenic effect helps with wrinkles
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Fennel Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid