The scent of the mountains; opening airways, detoxifying your environment and cleansing the air. Beautiful blended with citrus oils and Lavender
Fir Needle Essential Oil
Elegant and Majestic firs mainly adorn Northern slopes… growing mainly in the Untied States and Russia. When knocked their leathery, herringbone branches, bearing cones emit their characteristic scent.
Clear balsamic and refreshing. The scent is usually associated with Christmas Trees.
Oils to Blend with
Basil, Caraway, Cypress, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Lavender, Myrtle, Niaouli, Pine, Rosewood
The oil is extracted from the needles, the oldest needles bearing the highest grade and greatest quantity oil.
Country of Origin
Anisic, Cuminic (Aldehydes), Fenchone (Ketone), Anethole, Methylchavicol (Phenols), Camphene, Dipentene, Limonene, Phellandrene (Terpenes).
Fir Needle is not an essential oil which is heavily used in aromatherapy and therefore the contraindication documentation is limited. Fir Needle shares a lot of its properties with Pine, but is a little less “medicinal” and therefore can be used to make more subtle clearing blends
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Basil, Cypress, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Lavender, Niaouli, Pine, Rosewood
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Russia
- Latin Name: Abies sibirica
- Traditional Physical Properties: Rheumatism, Gout, Muscular aches and Pains
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Twigs
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Balsamic, Refreshing, Christmas Tree Like
- Key Benefits: Mental Fatigue
- Traditional Emotional Use: Great for Physical and Mental fatigue
- Traditional Skin Use: Eases excess perspiration
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Fir Needle Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB