Jasmine Oil 5% Dilution
Fine small green or variegated leaves with delicate, precious, usually white flowers grow on this perennial climbing shrub. Although Jasmine grows in abundance, it takes an immense amount of flowers to produce the oil. Jasmine dilution is a 5% dilution of Jasmine in Jojoba Oil to harness the properties and include in your blends.
Jasmine is known as the king of Flower Oils with a heady and strong scent and powerful properties. When diluted it is evocative and sophisticated. Jasmine has traditionally been used to restore calm and warm the emotions. Jasmine is valuable in depression and by creating a feeling of relaxation, fuels optimism and creativity.
At times of tension or a headache, Jasmine is often applied to the temple.
Jasmine is one of the most common oils you will find in Perfume, it is often said there is no Perfume without Jasmine Oil.
The extract of the flowers are soothing to the skin, and also have a pleasant fragrance in perfumes(1) as well as microstatic properties (2,3,4)
Oils to Blend with
Jasmine blends well with Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Orange, Mandarin, Neroli, Palmarosa, Rose, Rosewood and Sandalwood.
Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Harvested at night when the flowers have their strongest scent, the oil is extracted through enfleurage and is a very delicate and tricky operation needing very skilled workers. It takes vast amounts of Jasmine flowers to produce the oil. Jasmine dilution is a 5% dilution of Jasmine in Jojoba Oil to harness the properties and include in your blends.
Country of Origin
Jasmine contains benzylacetate, benzyl alcohol, isamone, eugenol and farnesol.
Jasmine infused in Jojoba
We recommend avoiding Jasmine pregnancy. Do not apply Jasmine to broken skin. Jasmine is suitable for use during labour to help induce labour.
- Weight: 0.15 kg
- Blends Well With: Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Orange, Lemon, Lime
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy (use in the last hours to induce child birth), Heavy use can impede concentration due to the calming nature of the oil
- Country of Origin: Egypt
- Latin Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Traditional Physical Properties: Excellent in Child Birth
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering Tops
- Purity: 5% in Organic Jojoba
- Scent: Jasmine is a heady and strong oil with very powerful properties
- Key Benefits: Euphoria
- Traditional Emotional Use: Depression, Nerves, Euphoria, Revitalising, Restoring Energy, Calming
- Traditional Skin Use: Tones Greasy Skin, Increases elasticity, Good for Sensitive Skin
- HS Code: 33049910
- HS Description: Jasmine dilution for cosmetic use in oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid