100% Pure Jasmine Absolute, the finest quality Jasmine Oil available direct from our growers for absolute freshness
Fine small green or variegated leaves with delicate, precious, usually white flowers grow on this perennial climbing shrub.
Although Jasmine grows in abundance, it takes an immense amount of flowers to produce the oil.
Jasmine is a heady and strong oil with very powerful properties.
When diluted it is evocative and sophisticated. Jasmine is the King of Flower Oils.
Jasmine is a firm favourite with practitioners when dealing with clients that are suffering severe depression. Jasmine is useful for providing a feeling of confidence, optimism and euphoria and revitalises the soul, restoring energy and calming nerves.
Jasmine oil is useful for toning dry, greasy and irritated and sensitive skin. It can aid elasticity in the skin and is often used to assist with stretch marks and is invaluable in anti – scarring remedies, making it a favourite with Mums after giving birth.
Jasmine is wonderful in soothing costs, a little drop in carrier oil and dabbed on the throat area, just under the chin can help soothe and irritable cough. Jasmine is a favourite with singers to help with hoarseness and laryngitis. Jasmine has featured on X-Factor for this property.
Jasmine helps with muscle pain, sprains and stiffness.
Jasmine has historically been used as an aphrodisiac and is used with a variety of sexual problems such as impotence, premature ejaculation and frigidity.
One of Jasmines most popular uses is in child birth. It hastens the birth by strengthening the contractions and at the same time relieves pain. Jasmine can be useful in easing
Oils to Blend with
Jasmine blends well with Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Orange, Mandarin, Neroli, Palmarosa, Rose, Rosewood and Sandalwood.
Harvested at night when the flowers have their strongest scent, the oil is extracted through enfleurage and is a very delicate and tricky operation needing very skilled.
It takes vast amounts of Jasmine flowers to produce the oil. workers.
Country of Origin
Benzyl Farnesol, Geraniol, Nerol, Terpineol (Alochols), Linalyl acetate, Methyl anthranilate (Esters), Jasmone (Ketone), Eugenol (Phenol).
As with all Essential oils, we do not recommend the use of Essential Oils during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.15 kg
- Blends Well With: Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Orange, Lemon, Lime
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy (use in the last hours to induce child birth), Heavy use can impede concentration due to the calming nature of the oil
- Country of Origin: Egypt
- Latin Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Traditional Physical Properties: Excellent in Child Birth
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Jasmine is a heady and strong oil with very powerful properties
- Key Benefits: Depression
- Traditional Emotional Use: Depression, Nerves, Euphoria, Revitalising, Restoring Energy, Calming
- Traditional Skin Use: Tones Greasy Skin, Increases elasticity, Good for Sensitive Skin
- HS Code: 33019090
- HS Description: Jasmine Absolute
- HS Country: GB