A rich Lavender traditionally used in the perfume industry, due to the exceptional scent with less “sleepy” properties than traditional Lavender
Lavendin Essential Oil
A European hybrid of Lavender which produces many of the same properties of Lavender without the drowsy effects. A perennial, bushy shrub with silvery, grey or green linear leaves and purple, violet or blue spiky flowers.
Clean fresh, floral top notes with herbaceous undertones… The most popular essential oil.
Oils to Blend with
Lavendin can be blended with any essential oil successfully to enhance the scent of a blend or to enhance the therapeutic properties. Citrus, florals and herbs work especially well… Imagination is limitless with Lavender.
Steam distilled from the flowering tops, picked in morning dew and distilled directly to enhance the natural esther levels, quality and quantity.
Country of Origin
Borneol, Geraniol, Lavandulol, Linalool (Alcohols), Aeranyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, Linalyl acetate (Ester), Cineole (Ketone), Caryophyllene (Sesquiterpene), Limonene, Pinene (Terpenes).
Due to the sleep related effects of Lavender, it should not be used when driving or operating machinery as it can make you drowsy.
Some people with low blood pressure may feel drowsy using the oil, if this is the case (and not the desired effect) cease use.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Everything! Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Geranium, Pine, Fir
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: France
- Latin Name: Lavendula hybrida
- Traditional Physical Properties: Antiseptic, Fungal Fighting, Infections
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Clean, Fresh, Floral Top Notes with Herbaceous undertones
- Key Benefits: Comforting
- Traditional Emotional Use: Calming, Relaxing, De-stressing
- Traditional Skin Use: Skin calming, Restorative, Bruises, Wounds, Sunburn, Stings, Perfume
- HS Code: 33019090
- HS Description: Lavendin essential oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid