A citrus fragrance with a clean, fresh and sharp top notes. Astringent and cleansing, encouraging a sense of well-being
Lemon Essential Oil
Fruiting all year round, the Lemon tree is a small thorny evergreen with oval leaves, irregular branches and fragrant flowers. The green fruits turn yellow as they ripen.
A citrus fragrance with clean, fresh, sharp and light top notes with a slightly sweet tinge
Oils to Blend with
Lemon is a very useful oil when using in blends. It will blend with any essential oil – the only trick deciding upon the amount to blend. If you have a blend which seems to be lacking in lust or simply smells over confused, adding some lemon can tie the blend together creating a rounded and often very sophisticated smelling blend.
Steam distilled from the peel of the nearly ripe fruit.
Country of Origin
Linalool (Alcohol), Citral, Citronellal (Aldehydes), Cadinene (Sesquiterpene), Bisabone, Camphene, Dipentene, Limonene, Pinene, Phellandrene (Terpenes).
As with all essential oils we recommend not using during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Rose, Lavender, Sandalwood, Benzoin, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Fennel, Juniperberry, Bitter Orange, Neroli, Elemi
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy, Avoid if you have Sensitive Skin, Use in Small Amounts
- Country of Origin: Sicily
- Latin Name: Citrus limon
- Traditional Physical Properties: Stimulating, Removing grease from hair, Cold Sores
- Part of Plant Used: Fruit
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: A citrus fragrance with clean, fresh, sharp and light top notes with a slightly sweet tinge
- Key Benefits: Astringent Refresh
- Traditional Emotional Use: Uplifting, Refreshing, Cleansing, Clearing, Headaches
- Traditional Skin Use: Astringent, Toning, Clarifying
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Lemon Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB