A beautiful sweet lemon like smell used in Spas for it’s detoxifying and clarifying effects
Lemongrass Essential Oil
The lemongrass is a fast growing aromatic herb which grows to about 1 metre high. It is thought to originate from India, but now can be found growing throughout the world.
A lovely sweet lemony smell which is strong and penetrating and can be used to quickly clear bad odours. Used in many Spas, especially in Pacific regions such as Thailand and Indonesia.
Oils to Blend with
Lemongrass blends well with Patchouli, Orange, Grapefruit and other Citrus and Wood oils
Steam distilled from the fresh or partly dried leaves of lemongrass
Country of Origin
Myrcene, citronellal, geranyl acetate, nerol, geraniol, neral and traces of limonene and citral.
As with all essential oils we do not recommend use during pregnancy.
For a full list of precautions, please see the Safety Data Sheet under the Technical Tab below.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Basil, Cedarwood, Coriander, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Tea Tree
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy, Avoid if you have Sensitive Skin, Use in Small Amounts
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Latin Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Traditional Physical Properties: Tone Muscle Tissue
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: A lovely sweet lemony scent
- Key Benefits: Cellulite / Spa
- Traditional Emotional Use: Jetlag, tiredness
- Traditional Skin Use: Cellulite, Stimulates Glands, Poor circulation
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Lemongrass Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB