An uplifting pick me up, Neroli is God of Oils. Fresh in scent, forming the basis of many famous perfumes
We use only the finest Neroli from Egyptian Orange Blossoms
Neroli Essential Oil
The small white flowers bloom over the Bitter Orange evergreen tree, with its smooth grey trunk and dark green leaves.
The Bitter Orange tree originates from China and the blossom go on to produce Seville Oranges.
Characteristics of Neroli
A fresh scent… Neroli is Orange blossom and there are hints of the Orange it would have turned into but in blossom it is a clean and non citrus scent with floral top notes and undertones of bitter smoothness. The perfect pick me up oil.
Uses of Neroli Essential Oil*
- Anxiety and Stress
- High Blood Pressure
* No product claims are made for the use of Neroli essential oil, these are a guide to the historical use in formulations.
Neroli Technical Information
Orange Blossom flowers are steam distilled to produce the wonderful scent of Neroli. It takes an immense amount of Orange Blossom to produce the essential oil. Naturallythinking Neroli Pure Essential Oil is the highest grade Neroli available
Country of Origin
Chemical Constituents (naturally occuring)
Phenylacetic (Acid), Nerol, Geraniol, Linalool, Nerolidol, Terpineol (Alcohols), Linalyl acetate, Methyl anthranilate, Neryl acetate (Esters), Jasmone (Ketone), Indole (Nitrogen), Camphene, Limonene (Terpenes).
Oils to blend Neroli Essential Oil with
Benzoin, Bergamot, Coriander, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
Precautions when using Neroli
As with all essential oils we recommend not using during pregnancy.
Ensure good handling practice is observed.
Naturallythinking Neroli Essential oil is 100% pure and therapeutic grade.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Benzoin, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Tunisia
- Latin Name: Citrus aurantium
- Traditional Physical Properties: N/A
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Fresh, Citrus, Perfume Like
- Key Benefits: Anxiety / Calming
- Traditional Emotional Use: Relaxing, Relieving for Anxiety, Depression, Heart Calming, Useful for convalescing
- Traditional Skin Use: Scars, Stretch Marks
- HS Code: 33012990
- HS Description: Neroli Essential Oil
- HS Country: EG
- HS Composition: Liquid