An uplifting pick me up, perfume like and aromatic Neroli is a God of oils, fresh in scent the basis of many famous perfumes
Neroli Essential Oil
The small white flowers bloom over the Bitter Orange evergreen tree, with its smooth grey trunk and dark green leaves. The Bitter Orange tree originates from China and the blossom would go on to produce Seville Oranges.
A fresh scent… Neroli is Orange blossom and there are hints of the Orange it would have turned into but in blossom it is a clean and non citrus scent with floral top notes and undertones of bitter smoothness. The perfect pick me up oil.
Oils to Blend with
Benzoin, Bergamot, Coriander, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
Orange Blossom flowers are steam distilled to produce the wonderful scent of Neroli. It takes an immense amount of Orange Blossom to produce the essential oil. Naturallythinking Neroli Pure Essential Oil is the highest grade Neroli available
Country of Origin
Phenylacetic (Acid), Nerol, Geraniol, Linalool, Nerolidol, Terpineol (Alcohols), Linalyl acetate, Methyl anthranilate, Neryl acetate (Esters), Jasmone (Ketone), Indole (Nitrogen), Camphene, Limonene (Terpenes).
As with all essential oils we recommend not using during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Benzoin, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Tunisia
- Latin Name: Citrus aurantium
- Traditional Physical Properties: N/A
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Fresh, Citrus, Perfume Like
- Key Benefits: Anxiety / Calming
- Traditional Emotional Use: Relaxing, Relieving for Anxiety, Depression, Heart Calming, Useful for convalescing
- Traditional Skin Use: Scars, Stretch Marks
- HS Code: 33012990
- HS Description: Neroli Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB