A penetrating oil with sweet camphorous like top notes and undertones of eucalyptus sharing many properties with Tea Tree, being healing and refreshing
Niaouli Essential Oil
A relative of Tea Tree, Niaouli originated in Australia. It is a small evergreen tree with peppery bark yellowy flowers and bushy foliage.
A penetrating oil with sweet campherous like top notes and undertones of eucalyptus.
Oils to Blend with
Coriander, Fennel, Galbanum, Juniperberry, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Myrtle, Orange, Pine, Peppermint and Rosemary
The Essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves and the twigs
Country of Origin
Valeric (Acid), Terpineol (Alcohol), Cineole (Ketone), Limonene, Pinene (Terpenes).
As with all essential oils we recommend not using during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Fennel, Juniperberry, Lavender, Lime, Pine, Peppermint, Coriander
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- Latin Name: Melaleuca viridiflora
- Traditional Physical Properties: Stimulating
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Twigs
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Penetrating, Camphorous Scent
- Key Benefits: Antibacterial
- Traditional Emotional Use: Clears the mind and lifts mood.
- Traditional Skin Use: Excellent against bacteria born skin conditions, Wounds, Blemishes, Boils, Burns, Insect Bites
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Niaouli Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB