AN INSTANTLY RECOGNISABLE FRESH, SHARP, CAMPHORACEOUS TOP NOTE AND PENETRATING, WOODY UNDERTONES. REFRESHING AND RELAXING A FAVOURITE IN SPAS, STEAM ROOMS AND SAUNAS
Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Certified by the Soil Association)
Tall evergreen tress with long and narrow leaves and small white/yellow flowers.
A recognisable fresh, sharp and piercing top note.
Oils to Blend with
Organic Eucalyptus blends well with most other woods and herbs and is wonderful with Lavender, it also blends well with Benzoin, Coriander, Juniper, Lemon, Lemongrass, Melissa, Pine and Thyme.
Organic Thyme Essential oil is steam distilled from the twigs and leaves
Country of Origin
Citronellal (Aldehyde), Cineole (Ketone), Camphene, Fenchene, Phellandrene, Pinene (Terpenes).
Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Very sensitive skin may find it a skin irritant.
Contrary to what you may believe, Eucalyptus can cause a state of relaxation and should be used with caution when using heavy machinery.
As with all essential oils, avoid during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Thyme, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lemon, Pine, Grapefruit
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy, Care should be excercised with high blood pressure, May cause headaches in large doses
- Country of Origin: China
- Latin Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Traditional Physical Properties: Warming for muscular pains, sprains and poor circulation
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Twigs
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Clear, Fresh, Distinctive and Penetrating
- Key Benefits: Deodorising
- Traditional Emotional Use: Refreshing, Uplifting, Spa, Pamper, Relaxing
- Traditional Skin Use: Cooling, Deodorising, Insect Bites, Blisters, Wound Infections
- HS Code: 33019090
- HS Description: Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB