A CITRUS FRAGRANCE WITH A CLEAN, FRESH AND SHARP TOP NOTES. ASTRINGENT AND CLEANSING, ENCOURAGING A SENSE OF WELL-BEING
Organic Lemon Essential Oil (Certified by the Soil Association)
Organic Lemon essential oils come from the Lemon tree, fruiting all year round, the Lemon tree is a small thorny evergreen with oval leaves, irregular branches and fragrant flowers. The green fruits turn yellow as they ripen.
Organic Lemon is clean, fresh, sharp and light top notes with a slightly sweet tinge.
Oils to Blend with
Organic Lemon Essential oil is a very useful oil when using in blends. It will blend with any essential oil – the only trick deciding upon the amount to blend. If you have a blend which seems to be lacking in lust or simply smells over confused, adding some lemon can tie the blend together creating a rounded and often very sophisticated smelling blend.
Organic Lemon essential oil is Expressed from the peal of the nearly ripe fruit.
Country of Origin
Linalool (Alcohol), Citral, Citronellal (Aldehydes), Cadinene (Sesquiterpene), Bisabone, Camphene, Dipentene, Limonene, Pinene, Phellandrene (Terpenes).
Organic Lemon Essential Oil
As with all essential oils we do not recommend use during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.04 kg
- Blends Well With: Rose, Lavender, Sandalwood, Benzoin, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Fennel, Juniperberry, Bitter Orange, Neroli, Elemi
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy, Avoid if you have Sensitive Skin, Use in Small Amounts
- Country of Origin: Sicily
- Latin Name: Citrus limon
- Traditional Physical Properties: Stimulating, Removing grease from hair, Cold Sores
- Part of Plant Used: Fruit
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: A citrus fragrance with clean, fresh, sharp and light top notes with a slightly sweet tinge
- Key Benefits: Clarifying
- Traditional Emotional Use: Uplifting, Refreshing, Cleansing, Clearing, Headaches
- Traditional Skin Use: Astringent, Toning, Clarifying
- HS Code: 33011310
- HS Description: Lemon Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Plant Oil