Light and Easily absorbed, ideal for use in facial preparations as a daily moisturiser
Peach Kernel Oil
Peach Kernel Oil, as its name implies, is obtained from the kernel, or nut, of the peach fruit. Slightly lighter than Sweet Almond, it is suitable for skin with large open pores.
Facial massage, especially recommended for dry, aging or sensitive skin with thread veins.
A fine textured, golden oil with a delicate, sweet aroma. It contains minerals and vitamins, especially Vitamin E. It is mainly used in beauty treatments as it is easily absorbed by the skin. Especially recommended for dry, aging skin.
Prunus persica (Peach) Kernel Oil
Country of Origin
Average Shelf Life
12 – 14 months
Colour – Light to clear orange tinge
Odour – Low
Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acids
Often forgotten, Organic Sunflower is rich in Vitamins and especially in it’s natural form where the vitamin trace is much higher. Use as a replacement to Sweet Almond or in a 50/50 mix for an enhanced massage oil.
Peach Kernel Oil
None recorded and as with all carrier oils (except St Johns Wort), safe to use during pregnancy. As with all nut based carrier oils, always use with caution on people with nut allergies.
- Weight: 0.15 kg
- Contraindications: N/A
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Latin Name: Prunus persica (Peach) Kernel Oil
- Part of Plant Used: Seed
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Light Fatty Acid
- Skin Properties: Facial massage, especially recommended for dry, aging or sensitive skin with thread veins. A fine textured, golden oil with a delicate, sweet aroma. It contains minerals and vitamins, especially Vitamin E. It is mainly used in beauty treatments as it
- Key Benefits: Aged & Sensitive Skin
- HS Code: 33049900
- HS Description: Peach kernel oil for cosmetic use
- HS Country: ES
- HS Composition: Plant Oil