Fresh and Uplifting an important ingredient of Eau de Cologne. Skillfully blended can enhance the scent and longevity of Neroli for a truly uplifting and Euphoric, confidence inspiring blend
Petitgrain Essential Oil
Petitgrain Oil is obtained from the Orange tree, along with Sweet Orange and Neroli. Petitgrain has a not too dissimilar scent to Neroli and is a classic ingredient of eau de cologne.
Petitgrain has a similar scent to Neroli without being so polished. There are woody undertones and a floral scent. The oil is extracted from the leaves whereas Neroli is extracted from the Orange Blossom.
Oils to Blend with
Petitgrain blends well most essential oils, notably making Neroli “go further”, even possessing many of the same therapeutic properties. Petitgrain blends particularly well with Bergamot, Lavender, Palmarosa, Geranium, Rosewood and Sandalwood.
The essential oil is steam distilled from the flowering tops and leaves.
Country of Origin
geraniol, linalool, nerol, y-terpineol, geranyl acetate, linalyl acetate, myrcene, neryl acetate and trans-ocimene
As with all essential oils do not use during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Lavender, Palmarosa, Geranium, Sandalwood, Rosewood
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Latin Name: Citrus aurantium
- Traditional Physical Properties: Muscle Relaxing, Tension Relaxing
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Petitgrain has a similar scent to Neroli without being so polished. There are woody undertones and a floral scent.
- Key Benefits: Tension / Toning
- Traditional Emotional Use: Calming, Relaxing, De-stressing
- Traditional Skin Use: Treatment for Greasy Skin, Excessive Perspiration, Toning
- HS Code: 33012941
- HS Description: Petitgrain Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid