Pimento Berry is widely used in the perfume industry to create men’s fragrance, digestive stimulating and mind opening
Pimento Berry Essential Oil
Pimento Berry Oil (also known as Allspice oil, Jamaican Pepper and Pimenta) is steam distilled from dried, crushed, fully grown, but unripe fruits of the West Indian tree, Pimenta Officinalis. The tree is native to the West Indies and grows abundantly in the wild on many of the islands, particularly Jamaica.
Pimento is used extensively by the food industry for flavouring foods. Its other common name, Allspice, comes from the fact that it tastes like a mixture of cloves, juniperberry, cinnamon and pepper. The oil is is also widely used in perfumery, primarily to create men’s fragrances.
Oils to Blend with
Pimento Berry blends well with floral oils, especially oils such as Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Rose
The essential oil is steam distilled from the flowering tops and leaves.
Country of Origin
geraniol, linalool, nerol, y-terpineol, geranyl acetate, linalyl acetate, myrcene, neryl acetate and trans-ocimene
As with all essential oils do not use during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Ginger, Geranium, Orange, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy. Avoid large doses.
- Country of Origin: West Indies
- Latin Name: Pimenta officinalis
- Traditional Physical Properties: Warming, Muscular Crap, Rheumatism, Flatulence, Chills, Coughs
- Part of Plant Used: Fruit
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Spicy, Floral, Sweet, Woody
- Key Benefits: Aphrodisiac
- Traditional Emotional Use: Tension, Nervousness, Exhaustion, Aphrodisiac
- Traditional Skin Use: Cleansing
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Pimento Berry Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB