Bulgarian Rose Absolute, the home of the finest Rose production. Rich, floral and unmistakable.
One of the truly most classic plants in aromatherapy. We only buy Rose from Bulgaria as it is the finest Rose in the world. The typical Rose bush shape grows mainly in the mountainous regions with deep pink flowers.
The Rose absolute is viscous and can very in colour from batch to batch. Harvesting times, the colour and the climate all have a strong baring on the colour and aroma. Rose is a very sweet and floral oil with dark and dusky undertones.
Oils to Blend with
Rose blends well with other florals as well as Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli and Sandalwood.
Rosa Damask / Rose Otto
Organic Solvent Extraction
Country of Origin
BeGeranic (Acid), Citronellol, Geraniol, Farnesol, Nerol (Alcohols), Eugenol (Phenol), Myrcene (Terpene).
As with all essential oils we advise you avoid during pregnancy.
Rose damask is non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitising and has no known contraindications.
- Weight: 0.15 kg
- Blends Well With: Jasmine, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Palmarosa, Neroli, Sandalwood
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy. Avoid large doses (dosage in Cosmetics heavily regulated under EU law due to existence of Methyl Eugenol)
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Latin Name: Rosa damascena
- Traditional Physical Properties: High Blood Pressure, Balancing
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Rose is a very sweet and floral oil with dark and dusky undertones
- Key Benefits: Red / Mature Skin
- Traditional Emotional Use: Depression, Fear, Anger, Emotional Problems
- Traditional Skin Use: Dry, Mature, Irritated Skin, Reddened Skin, Broken Capillaries
- HS Code: 33012990
- HS Description: Rose absolute
- HS Country: GB