Rose Otto 5% Dilution
One of the truly most classic plants in aromatherapy. We only buy Rose from Bulgaria as it is the finest Rose in the world. The typical Rose bush shape grows mainly in the mountainous regions with deep pink flowers.
The Rose absolute is viscous and can very in colour from batch to batch. Harvesting times, the colour and the climate all have a strong baring on the colour and aroma. Rose is a very sweet and floral oil with dark and dusky undertones.
Oils to Blend with
Rose blends well with other florals as well as Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli and Sandalwood.
Rosa damask (Rose) Flower Extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Organci Solvent Extraction. This is a 5% dilution in Jojoba Oil
Country of Origin
BeGeranic (Acid), Citronellol, Geraniol, Farnesol, Nerol (Alcohols), Eugenol (Phenol), Myrcene (Terpene).
Rosa damask infused in Jojoba
We recommend avoiding Arnica during pregnancy. Do not apply Arnica to broken skin, even if there is a bruise in the area.
- Weight: 0.1 kg
- Blends Well With: Jasmine, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Palmarosa, Neroli, Sandalwood
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy. Avoid large doses (dosage in Cosmetics heavily regulated under EU law due to existence of Methyl Eugenol)
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Latin Name: Rosa damascena
- Traditional Physical Properties: High Blood Pressure, Balancing
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering Tops
- Purity: 5% in Organic Jojoba
- Scent: Rose is a very sweet and floral oil with dark and dusky undertones
- Key Benefits: Reddened / Sun Damaged
- Traditional Emotional Use: Depression, Fear, Anger, Emotional Problems
- Traditional Skin Use: Dry, Mature, Irritated Skin, Reddened Skin, Broken Capillaries
- HS Code: 33049900
- HS Description: Rose absolute cosmetic dilution
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid