Rosemary Essential Oil is refreshing and cleansing with its Sharp and recognisable scent. Stimulates the brain and aids concentration. Easily blends with other essential oils
Rosemary Essential Oil
From the latin word “Rosemarinus”, which means Sea Dew as Rosemary absolutely loves water. Rosemary is native to most of Europe, however the Mediterranean climate lends itself favourably to the growth of Rosemary especially around coastal regions.
Very recognisable scent with its sharp and fresh green top notes and campherous undertones, stimulating and aiding to concentration, instantly clearing the mind.
Oils to Blend with
Rosemary essential oil blends well with most spice and citrus oils and can be used to great effect with Lavender. Oils we like to blend with Rosemary are Basil, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Lime, Mandarin, Orange, Peppermint and Tangerine.
Labiate or Lamiacae
Dry distilled from the needles
Country of Origin
Borneol (Alcohol), Cuminic (Aldehyde), Bornyl acetate (Ester), Camphor, Cineole (Ketones), Caryophyllene (Sesquiterpene), Camphene, Pinene (Terpenes)
As with all essential oils do not use during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Citronella, Geranium, Lavender, Peppermint, Orange
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy. Not suitable for those with high blood pressure
- Country of Origin: Tunisia
- Latin Name: Rosemarinus officianalis
- Traditional Physical Properties: Muscles, Rheumatism, Blocked Nose, Headache, Congestion
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Sharp, Fresh, Green, Campherous
- Key Benefits: Aids Concentration
- Traditional Emotional Use: Mind Clearing, Aids Concentration, Focus, Stimulating
- Traditional Skin Use: Astringent, Toning, Clarifying, Stimulating, Scalp Revival
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Rosemary Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB