Safflower oil ~ extreme moisturisation for dry skin, making even dry skin feel smooth
Safflower is one of the highest natural sources of Oleic acid and therefore helps to rejuvenate damaged skin and provide a moisture shot for dry skin, so that even dry skin feels smooth.
Safflower works with the skin to soften and retain natural moisture. Perfect for cream blends, skin blends or using as a massage oil on extremely dry skin.
Safflower is especially suited to extremely dry skin which is in need of moisture and soothing. The rich linoleic and Oleic acid content helps to give an instant smooth feel to the skin
Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
Pressed from Safflower seeds
Country of Origin
Average Shelf Life
14 – 16 months
Color – Yellow to Golden
Odor – Neutral
Oleic acd – 13%
Linoleic acid – 78%
Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, B6, Vitamin E, Rich in linoleic acid and minerals.
For extreme dry skin, massage or apply Safflower oil for an instant smooth skin feeling.
None recorded and as with all carrier oils (except St Johns Wort), safe to use during pregnancy. As with all nut based carrier oils, always use with caution on people with nut allergies.
- Weight: 0.15 kg
- Contraindications: N/A
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Latin Name: Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- Part of Plant Used: Seed
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Fatty Acid
- Skin Properties: Safflower is especially suited to extremely dry skin which is in need of moisture and soothing. The rich linoleic and Oleic acid content helps to give an instant smooth feel to the skin
- Key Benefits: Extreme Dry Skin
- HS Code: 15121120
- HS Description: Safflower oil for cosmetic use
- HS Country: GB