Skin tension relaxing, body rejuvenating, complexion aiding and grown in England
St Johns Wort Oil
Hypericum oil is prepared by infusing the flowers in a fixed oil, (Sunflower) for approximately three weeks. This is then pressed and strained, leaving an oil that is bright red.
Skin Suitability of St Johns Wart Oil
St Johns Wort is suitable for all skin types and the natural properties of the oil tend to then be used by aromatherapists when treating somebody topically for mild burns, bruising haemorrhoids, varicose veins, wounds, sores and ulcers. It is also known for its antidepressant and mood lifting properties. The oil has a natural ability to reduce skin tension aiding a smooth and young looking complexion.
Country of Origin
Average Shelf Life
12 – 14 months
Color – Bright Red
Odor – Oily
Free Fatty Acids – 0.015%
Peroxide Value – <0.5
Saponification Value -198
Iodine Value – 101
Specific Gravity – 1.2-1.5
Oleic – 64.8%
Palmitic – 6.3%
Linoleic – 26.3%
Linolenic – 0.3%
Stearic – 1.4%
Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Rich in protein, linoleic acid, minerals.
St Johns Wort Oil can add natural colour to products.
St Johns Wort Oil
We do not advise use during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.15 kg
- Contraindications: Do not use during pregnacy
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- Latin Name: Hypericum perforatum
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Deep Scent
- Skin Properties: St Johns Wort is suitable for all skin types and the natural properties of the oil tend to then be used by aromatherapists when treating somebody topically for mild burns, bruising haemorrhoids, varicose veins, wounds, sores and ulcers. It is also kn
- Key Benefits: Complexion Balance
- HS Code: 33049900
- HS Description: St Johns Wort Oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Vegetable Oil