The unmistakeable scent of Tea Tree, antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, cleansing and an essential for teenage skin
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Thriving in marshy areas in Australia, this small tree is similar to Cypress. Tea Tree is one of the most useful essential oils and is a must for all enthusiasts and therapists. We only use 100% pure Australia Tea Tree, from Australia as this is the finest qualiy Tea Tree.
Fresh, sanitary and long lasting, slightly manly.
Oils to Blend with
Tea Tree obviously works well alone but blends well with: Cinnamon, Clove, Cypress, Euclayptus, Ginger, Lavender, Mandarin, Orange, Rosemary and Thyme.
Country of Origin
Terpinenol (Alcohol), Cineole (Ketone), Cymene, Pinene, Terpinene (Terpenes)
As with all essential oils, we do not recommend usage during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium Lemon, Lavender, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Thyme, Peppermint
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy. Avoid large doses.
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Latin Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Traditional Physical Properties: Fortifying for the body
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Twigs
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Distinctive and Scent with Camphorous and Scent
- Key Benefits: Spots / Blemishes
- Traditional Emotional Use: Uplifting, Reviving, Energising, Refreshing
- Traditional Skin Use: Traditionally used for its antifungal properties, where on teenage skin, especially boys it can help with spots and blemishes. On feet it is used for foot infections such as athletes foot
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Tea Tree Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB