THE SMALL YELLOW FLOWERS DELIVER AN EVOCATIVE AND HEADY SCENT, CHARACTERISTIC OF ORCHIDS. RELAXING, SPA LIKE, PERFECT FOR HEADACHES AND TRADITIONALLY USED AS AN APHRODISIAC
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
The small white flowers bloom over the Bitter Distilled from the finest Yellow flowers. A semi-wild tree with brittle wood and is found in the South Sea islands. Known as the ‘poor man’s Jasmine’, Ylang Ylang is used extensively in high end perfumery for its stunning, deep, floral scent. A must for every home and professionals oil box. evergreen tree, with its smooth grey trunk and dark green leaves. The Bitter Orange tree originates from China and the blossom would go on to produce Seville Oranges.
A sweet floral, deep, exotic and heavy oil.
Oils to Blend with
Use alone for pure bliss – but blends well with Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Melissa, Neroli, Orange, Patchouli, Rose, Rosewood, Sandalwood and Verbena
Country of Origin
Benzoic (Acid), Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool (Alcohols), Benzyl acetate (Ester), Eugenol, Safrole (Phenols), Cadinene (Sesquiterpene), Pinene (Terpene).
As with all essential oils we recommend you do not use essential oils during pregnancy as this is an emmenagogue it is 100% to be avoided in pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Virtually every essential oil but especially lovely with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavender, Sandalwood, Lime
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Commores
- Latin Name: Cananga odorata
- Traditional Physical Properties: Ylang Ylang is both Euphoric and a Sedative, helping with tension, shock, feeling down, emotionally drained. Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac.
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Commores
- Key Benefits: Emotional Lift
- Traditional Emotional Use: Ylang Ylang is both Euphoric and a Sedative, helping with tension, shock, feeling down, emotionally drained. Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac.
- Traditional Skin Use: Oil Regulating in skin, helping to balance both overly dry and overly oily skin
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB