Picked Early in the Morning the small Yellow flowers deliver an evocative and heady scent, characteristic of Orchids. Relaxing, Spa Like, Perfect for Headaches and Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac
Ylang Ylang Extra Essential Oil
The first oil drawn from the flowers, picked whilst the dew is still on the flower yields the highest quality Ylang Ylang known as Ylang Extra.
Distilled from the finest Yellow flowers. A semi-wild tree with brittle wood and is found in the South Sea islands. Known as the ‘poor man’s Jasmine’, Ylang Ylang is used extensively in high end perfumery for its stunning, deep, floral scent. A must for every home and professionals oil box.
A sweet floral, deep, exotic and heavy oil.
Oils to Blend with
Use alone for pure bliss – but blends well with Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Melissa, Neroli, Orange, Patchouli, Rose, Rosewood, Sandalwood and Verbena
Country of Origin
Benzoic (Acid), Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool (Alcohols), Benzy acetate (Ester), Eugenol, Safrole (Phenols), Cadinene (Sesquiterpene), Pinene (Terpene).
Excessive use may lead to headaches and cause nausea. Indicated against use on inflammatory skin conditions. Very sensitive skin maybe irritated.
As with all essential oils, at Naturallythinking we recommend not using essential oils during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Virtually every essential oil but especially lovely with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavender, Sandalwood, Lime
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Commores
- Latin Name: Cananga odorata
- Traditional Physical Properties: Good for a Rapid Heartbeat
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: A sweet floral, deep, exotic and heavy oil. Exceptionally clean scent
- Key Benefits: Euphoric
- Traditional Emotional Use: Ylang Ylang is both Euphoric and a Sedative, helping with tension, shock, feeling down, emotionally drained. Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac.
- Traditional Skin Use: Oil Regulating in skin, helping to balance both overly dry and overly oily skin
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Ylang Ylang Extra Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid