Natural Skincare Products, about Sutton Community Farm
At Naturallythinking we just love producing natural skincare products, but who are Sutton Community Farm?
Sutton Community Farm is a community-owned farm. They started in 2010 in response to community need with the purpose to increase access to fresh, healthy, sustainable food and provide a shared space for people to cultivate skills, get exercise and make new friends. Their farm sits on a beautiful 7.1 acre smallholding with views towards the skyline of central London and next door to our new Telegraph Track premises.
Inevitably not everything they produce makes it to the Veg Box, so we have teamed up to take some of their excess produce and turn it into fantastic, natural skincare products.
Eat Well and Apply Natural Skincare Products for Great Skin
Nature holds the key to most of our skincare woes. Eating a great diet with your 5 a day helps keep your skin in tip top condition, and the very same Omegas, Vitamins and Minerals which are found in the vegetables and fruits are just as useful applied topically to your skin.
Our first of our new natural skincare product is made with the superb Organic Cucumbers from Sutton Community Farm. They grow like a Cucumber should, not all straight and boring and full of colour and texture, they smell amazing.
Cucumber Face Wash
Made with over 30% Organic Cucumber from Sutton Community Farm, Aloe Vera from the Canary Island and natural surfactants the Cucumber Face Wash is skin loving, rejuvenating and immensely refreshing.
See how our Cucumber Face Wash is made
Cucumbers have amazing skincare properties
- They give glowing skin, they are a natural cleanser and possess themselves slight washing properties. They calm acne and blemishes.
- Cucumber hydrates the skin, providing concentrated moisture to replenish water levels in your skin
- Anti-ageing. Due to the presence of magnesium and potassium, Cucumber helps slow the signs of ageing such as wrinkles.
- Soothes dark and puffy skin by reducing water retention. Rich in silica and antioxidants, dark, puffy skin is a thing of the past.
- Cucumber contains antioxidants that help resolve the problem of inflamed skin and smoothes the skin surface.
Cucumber Face Wash Natural Skincare Launches September 10, 2016
We will be launching the Cucumber Face Wash at the Sutton Community Farm Harvest on September 10, 2016. Please come down and see us there, where we will be giving away the first batch of Cucumber Face Washes. Alternatively buy online, this beautiful Fresh and Organic Cucumber Face Wash at www.naturallythinking.com