Original Carshalton Lavender™ Massage Oil, rich therapeutic tones of pure indulgence, the ultimate relaxing massage
Created with Lavender grown at our Little Woodcote Farm Estate
Bliss for the skin and mind
Bliss for the skin and mind Original Carshalton Lavender™ Massage is a stunning Lavender Massage Oil made with Original Carshalton Lavender™ from our Little Woodcote Farm Estate, Surrey.
The very unique Lavender is regarded as one of the finest Lavender in the world. The combination of climate and chalk soils of the North Surrey Downs make for an exquisite Lavender which is abundant in both herbaceous Low notes and beautifully floral high notes.
Relaxation and De-Stress
A wonderful therapeutic oil which, when used in massage is deeply calming and relaxing to the body and wonderfully nourishing to the skin.
How to Use
Use Original Carshalton Lavender™ massage oil in sweeping movements towards the heart. For maximum benefit apply twice daily. When used in the bath add 10ml to running water and always take care as your bath may become slippery. For physical injuries always consult a doctor.
- Not for internal consumption
- Test patch on sensitive skin
- Do not use when pregnant
- Not for use by children under 5
- Always apply a test patch to the skin before massaging
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Product Aim: To rejuvenate, calm and rest the body and mind
- Purpose of Product: Skin rejuvenating and mind calming
- Scent: Unmistakeable scent of English Lavender, grown by us in Surrey
- SkinLogo: 3
- Skin Properties: All Skin Types
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Key Benefits: Soothe and Calm
- HS Code: 33049990
- HS Description: Lavender Massage Oil
- HS Country: GB