Vanilla like top notes, with warm hints of Chocolate and a beautiful sweet molasses-like texture
Benzoin Essential Oil
A tropical tree with pale green leaves and a hard shelled fruit. Incisions are made into the bark of the tree to extract the material which will make the oil. The incised extracted resin is hard browns and reds.
Vanilla like top notes, with warm hints of Chocolate and beautiful sweet molasses like texture with balsamic undertones
Oils to Blend with
Bergamot, Coriander, Cypress, Frankincense, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Orange, Petitgrain, Rose, Sandalwood.
Dipropylene glycol, Styrax benzoin (Benzoin) Gum Oil
The resin is dissolved in ethyl glycol to make it suitable for aromatherapy purposes. Naturallythinking Benzoin is 30% dissolved in order to make it a usable and familiar consistency.
Country of Origin
Benzoic, Cinnamic (Acids), Benzoic aldehyde, Vanillin (Aldehydes), Benzyl benzoate (Esther).
Benzoin can have a drowsy effect, so if you know you need to concentrate on something it is best to avoid it.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Resins, Spices, Rose, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Cypress, Juniperberry, Lemon, Pine
- Contraindications: Avoid during pregnancy
- Country of Origin: France
- Latin Name: Styrax benzoin
- Traditional Physical Properties: Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent, colds, asthma
- Part of Plant Used: Resin
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Resin like with the Sweetness of Vanilla
- Key Benefits: Inflamed skin / Positivity
- Traditional Emotional Use: Comforting when lonely, sad, alienated, depressed and bereaved. Acts as a comfort blanket
- Traditional Skin Use: Cracked and inflamed skin
- Size: 10ml
- HS Code: 33019090
- HS Description: Benzoin Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB