Renewed Energy massage oils is a favourite with Spa’s and Salon’s, uplifting and rejuvenating, the body is filled with positivity
Spa & Salon favourite
An uplifting blend of Bergamot which has positive effects on the mind with fresh and vibrant Australian Eucalyptus oil. Wild Thyme helps stimulate the body into action and naturally a little soothing Lavender provides a re-assuring base to the oil.
Renewed Energy is a real favourite in Salons; clients just love the scent and effects, a complete recharge to body and mind. In addition the refreshing scent has the added benefit of giving the therapist a wake up whilst performing the massage.
Renewed Energy massage oil is an uplifting blend of Bergamot and Eucalyptus to refresh, invigorate and re-focus the mind
How to Use
Massage Renewed Energy oil in sweeping movements towards the heart. For maximum benefit apply twice daily. When used in the bath add 10ml to running water and always take care as your bath may become slippery. For physical injuries always consult a doctor.
- Not for internal consumption
- Test patch on sensitive skin
- Do not use when pregnant
- Not for use by children under 5
- Always apply a test patch to the skin before massaging
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Product Aim: Revitalise the skin and mind
- Purpose of Product: Provide uplifting relief and a burst of energy
- Scent: Fresh Spring into Summer uplifting High notes with undertones of Floral and Herb
- SkinLogo: 3
- Skin Properties: All Skin Types, Poor and Sluggish Circulation
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Key Benefits: Uplifting Vitality
- HS Code: 33049900
- HS Description: Massage oil for cosmetic use
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Oil