A gorgeous natural shower gel with pure glucosides to foam, cleanse and protect naturally, supports the addition of essential and carrier oils as well as natural actives to create creamy spa indulgent effective skincare
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate Free Shower Gel
Our special SLS Free Shower Gel, like our SLS Free Shampoo is made without the use of Sodium Lauryl Sulphate or Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLS / SLES) and instead we use oxygenated Aloe Vera. SLS Free Shower Gel has a comparatively low foam, but is soft, rich and creamy in usage.
The Shower Gel base is built around Aloe Vera, which gives wonderful skin cleansing and rejuvenating properties. The formula is oxygenated with a consistency more “gel like” than a conventional shower gel. The consistent lather and gentle foam give the gel a rich, luxurious feel.
The key features of SLS / SLES Free Shower Gel
- Higher levels of foam and lather
- Higher absorption rates of essential oils (and some vegetable / fixed oils)
- Higher stability at increased rates
- Ability to suspend exfolients
- Eco-cert approved water soluble preservative system
The sls free shower gel base is suitable for all skin types and can be tailored to individual skin types by the addition of essential oils and active natural ingredients.
Skin Application Directions
Apply to damp skin and lather to clean, rinse with clean warm water. Suitable for use on both body and face.
Directions for Blending
Gradually stir your essential oils into the sls free shower gel (if you are only mixing 100ml at a time, you can shake the bottle). Add a maximum of 3% essential oil to the shower gel base.
One of the unique features of the SLS Free Shower gel is it’s ability to suspend particles. This makes the base useful for suspending exfoliate. In a conventional shower gel, the exfoliate would drop to the bottom of the bottle after a couple of days, but in SLS Free Shower Gel it remains suspended. Suitable exfoliates are fine ground pumice and ground olive stones.
The suspension properties also work well for children and teenage novelty shower gels that contain suspended glitter.
- Weight: 0.13 kg
- Max Carrier Oil: 5%
- Max Essential Oil: 2%
- Notes: Can be used alone on sensitive skin or combine with essential oils, carrier oils and natural actives for tailored skincare products
- Purpose of Product: Cleanse the skin
- Scent: Neutral
- Skin Properties: Skin cleaning
- Skin Type: Normal Skin
- Key Benefits: Versitle Base
- HS Code: 34013000
- HS Description: Shower Gel Cosmetics
- HS Country: GB