Distinct and unique with an intense odour, lingering and most effective when used sparingly
Cumin Essential Oil
Originating from Mediterranean, Egyptian and Asian areas the plant grows to about 12 inches with deep green, narrow, thread like leaves. There are tiny white or pink flowers which turn into the fruit (seed).
Distinct and unique with an overpowering odour, somewhat lingering and best used sparingly.
Oils to Blend with
Chamomile and Coriander… blends well with anything in very low dilution and can be used to enhance a scent… but we stress this is when used VERY sparingly.
Steam distilled from the seed
Country of Origin
Cuminic (Aldehyde), Cymene, Dipentene, Limonene, Phellandrene, Pinene (Terpenes).
As with all essential oils, Naturallythinking recommend you avoid when pregnant.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Chamomile, Coriander
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Egypt
- Latin Name: Cuminum cyminum
- Traditional Physical Properties: Digestive Relief
- Part of Plant Used: Seed
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Distinct and unique with an overpowering odour, somewhat lingering and best used sparingly
- Key Benefits: DIgestive Relief
- Traditional Emotional Use: Warming
- Traditional Skin Use: Calming
- HS Code: 33012941
- HS Description: Cumin Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous liquid