A fresh and fatigue relieving oil, often used by the perfume industry as an ethical alternative to Rosewood
Ho Leaf Essential Oil
The Ho Leaf Essential Oil come from the leaf of the cinnamomum camphora tree.
The aroma is very similar to Rosewood and can be used as an ethical alternative to Rosewood.
Oils to Blend Ho Leaf Essential Oil with
Blends well with all other citrus and spice oils and also with Palmarosa, Neroli, Rosemary, Cypress, Juniper, Lavender, Jasmine, Rosewood and Ylang ylang.
The essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the tree followed by rectification.
Country of Origin
Geraniol, Linalool (Alcohol), Citral (Aldehyde), Limonene, Pinene (Terpenes)
As with all essential oils we do not recommend using Ho Leaf Essential Oil during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Lime, Lemon, Sweet Orange
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: China
- Latin Name: Cinnamomum camphora
- Traditional Physical Properties: Ho Leaf Essential Oil can be beneficial for the respiratory system and can help with chills, flu, coughs and colds. It is also useful as a general tonic for the body as it helps to relieve fatigue. It is therefore a good choice for massage especially
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Fresh, Green
- Key Benefits: Acne / Anxiety
- Traditional Emotional Use: Can assist with anxiety, stress and depression
- Traditional Skin Use: Acne, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Ho Leaf Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB