Clean fresh, floral top notes with herbaceous undertones. Exceptionally high levels of therapeutic Linalyl acetate aid the traditional use of relaxation, sleep and wellbeing
French High Altitude Lavender Essential Oil
A perennial, bushy shrub with silvery, grey or green linear leaves and purple, violet or blue spiky flowers. High Altitude Lavender is produced in France on the slopes of Mont Blanc. The higher altitude gives rise to higher natural Linalyl Acetate (Ester) levels. Linalyl Acetate is antiviral and antibacterial. Therefore the properties of this lavender are increased over standard Lavender
Clean fresh, floral top notes with herbaceous undertones… The most popular essential oil..
Oils to Blend with
Lavender can be blended with any essential oil successfully to enhance the scent of a blend or to enhance the therapeutic properties. Citrus, floral oils and herbs work especially well… Imagination is limitless with Lavender.
Steam distilled from the flowering tops, picked in morning dew and distilled directly to enhance the natural esther levels, quality and quantity.
Country of Origin
Borneol, Geraniol, Lavandulol, Linalool (Alcohols), Aeranyl acetate, Lavandulyl acetate, Linalyl acetate (Ester), Cineole (Ketone), Caryophyllene (Sesquiterpene), Limonene, Pinene (Terpenes).
As with all essential oils we recommend not using during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Everything! Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Geranium, Pine, Fir
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: France
- Latin Name: Lavendula angustifolia
- Traditional Physical Properties: Calming, Relaxing, De-stressing
- Part of Plant Used: Leaves & Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Sweet and Clean, Fresh, Floral Top Notes with Herbaceous undertones
- Key Benefits: Antiseptic / Relax
- Traditional Emotional Use: Calming, Relaxing, De-stressing
- Traditional Skin Use: Skin calming, Restorative, Bruises, Wounds, Sunburn, Stings
- HS Code: 33019090
- HS Description: Lavender Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid