Zesty, recognisable, fresh and uplifting scent of Orange, brings life and circulation boost to blends, especially to spicy oils
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
The sweet Orange is native to China but is extensively grown in California, Florida and Mediterranean countries (such as Spain, France and Italy).
Zesty, recoginisable, fresh and freshing scent of Orange
Oils to Blend with
Cinnamon, Coriander, Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Neroli, Nutmeg, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosewood
The essential oil is obrained from expressed peel of the nearly ripe fruit.
Country of Origin
Nerol (Alcohol), Citral (Aldehyde), Limonene (Terpene), Methyl anthranilate (Ester).
As with all essential oils do not use during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.01 kg
- Blends Well With: Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Latin Name: Citrus aurantium
- Traditional Physical Properties: Orange is a diuretic, balancing for Water Retention
- Part of Plant Used: Peel
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Zesty, recoginisable, fresh and freshing scent of Orange
- Key Benefits: Circulation / Happy
- Traditional Emotional Use: Happiness, Sunshine and Life
- Traditional Skin Use: Circulation Boost, Skin Detoxifying
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Sweet Orange EssentialOil
- HS Country: BR
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid