Rosewood Essential Oil has Hints of Orange, Spice and Wood with a slight sweetness. Adds sophistication to blends and youthfulness to skin tone
Rosewood Essential Oil
Rosewood comes from the tree of the same name which is native to the Brazillian rainforests. Careful harvesting ensures that trees are being replanted and a system of environmental management helps to preserve the rainforest and promote diversity.
Hints of Orange and Spice but very general… slightly sweet scent makes it useful in blends.
Rosewood is good when you feel that life is getting on top of you. Rosewood is traditionally used as an ingredient in anti-ageing products as the oil is good for dull, dry and oily skin, stimulating cells and regenerating tissues. This skin cell rejuvenation allows Rosewood Essential Oil to help give rise to a younger looking complexion.
Oils to Blend with
Rosewood is very versatile in blending and one of our favourite blends is with Orange where it deepends the scent into a more sophisticated scent. Rosewood Essential Oil blends very well with citrus based oils and wood based oils – often bridging the gap between the two oils – helping to combine them.
Labiate or Lamiacae
Rosewood Essential Oil is steam distilled from the bark of the tree
Country of Origin
Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool
As with all essential oils do not use during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Sweet Orane, Lemon, Lime, Litsea, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Jasmine
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Latin Name: Aniba rosaeaodora
- Traditional Physical Properties: Immune System
- Part of Plant Used: Flowering Tops
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: Spicy, Floral, Sweet, Woody
- Key Benefits: Damaged Skin
- Traditional Emotional Use: Rosewood Essential Oil Lifts Spirits, Balances the mind and emotions, Traditional aphrodisiac. Rosewood Essential Oil is traditionally used as an anti-ageing ingredient
- Traditional Skin Use: Dull, Dry, Damaged Skin
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Rosewood Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid