Tangerine Essential Oil has a delicate and sweet top note with a slightly warming base. Tangerine Essential Oil is circulation boosting and refreshing
Tangerine Essential Oil
Considered the same botanical plant as Mandarin, there are slight differences in the scent between Mandarin Essential Oil and Tangerine Essential Oil. The Tangerine is a small evergreen tree with glossy leaves and fruits which vary between yellow and orangey red.
A delicate and sweet top note with a slightly warming bottom note.
Tangerine has a soothing effect on the nervous system and can be useful in dealing with stretch marks and problems of sluggish circulation. The fresh scent makes Tangerine compatible with many different skincare products. The circulation boosting properties of Tangerine make it suitable for use in Toners, where you look for skin toning and strengthening properties.
Oils to Blend with
The scent blends well with most oils and can help pull together blends. It can especially enhance neroli adding an extra twist and depth. Other oils we like to blend with are Bergamot, Black Pepper, Coriander, Lavender, Sandalwood, Petitgrain, Melissa, Ylang Ylang, Juniper, Geranium, Rosewood and Cypress
Expressed from the peel of the nearly ripe fruit
Country of Origin
Geraniol (Alcohol), Citral, Citronella (Aldehydes), Methyl anthranilate (Ester), Limonene (Terpene).
As with all essential oils, we do not recommend usage during pregnancy.
- Weight: 0.03 kg
- Blends Well With: Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Frankincense, Lavender, Nutmeg, Bitter Orange, Neroli
- Contraindications: Avoid During Pregnancy
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Latin Name: Citrus reticulata
- Traditional Physical Properties: Digestive Relief
- Part of Plant Used: Peel
- Purity: 100% Pure
- Scent: A delicate and sweet top note with a slightly warming bottom note
- Key Benefits: Toning / Uplifting
- Traditional Emotional Use: Uplifting, Warming
- Traditional Skin Use: Toning, Clarifying, Cleansing, Circulation Boost
- HS Code: 33011990
- HS Description: Tangerine Essential Oil
- HS Country: GB
- HS Composition: Viscous Liquid